How To Get To Cyberjaya?
Cyberjaya is internationally and domestically well connected. Located adjacent to Kuala Lumpur International Airport (KLIA) and approx. 40KM from Kuala Lumpur City Center, Cyberjaya is an easy hub for local and international commuters.
By CarCyberjaya is connected to Kuala Lumpur International Airport (KLIA), Putrajaya and Kuala Lumpur Sentral by the Express Rail Link (ERL) and is also linked to major business areas by a network of expressways. Cyberjaya is connected with Kuala Lumpur and Klang Valley with several highways: :
- The North-South Expressway Central Link (Elite Highway)
- The Lebuhraya Damansara-Puchong (LDP)
- The South Klang Valley Expressway and (Linking Kajang to LDP)
- KL Putrajaya Highway See Highway Map for further details.
Future Development The KL-Putrajaya Highway will have the shortest direct link between the commercial centre of KL, the federal administrative centre of Putrajaya, the Multimedia Super Corridor of Cyberjaya and the Kuala Lumpur International Airport (KLIA) at Sepang reducing the journey time from about 1 hour to approximately 30 minutes. Given its strategic linkage, this Highway is aptly referred to as “The Gateway to the Nation”. For more information about the upcoming KL-Putrajaya Highway, please visit www.kl-putrahighway.com.my
Via Bus (RadidKL)
Stage Buses provide services from various destinations around Cyberjaya. All buses go through the Western Transport Terminal (“WTT”) from…
- KL Sentral Bus No. E1 Frequency: 20-30 mins Operation Hours: 0600-0000 Remarks: Travel time approximately 60 minutes Daily Fare = RM4.00
- KTM Serdang Bus No. T42 Frequency: 20-30 mins Operation Hours: 0600-0000 Remarks: Travel time approximately 30 minutes Daily Fare = RM2.00
- Bandar Utama via Puchong Bus No. T43 Frequency: 20-30 mins Operation Hours: 0600-0000 Remarks: Travel time approximately 90 minutes Daily Fare = RM2.00
- Kajang Frequency: 5 times a day Operation Hours: 0815–1715 Remarks: Not major route
- Banting Frequency: 10 times a day Operation Hours: 0750-1840 Remarks: Not major route