Information Management Unit
- The Department plays the role in aiding the image and acting as a channel between the public and the council in addition to apply information system in daily matters to allow for optimum level of work quality.
- Ensure the computerised systems are in good condition consistent with the bureaucracy of administrative management. Create a systematic, efficient and quick work system in all of the council’s administrative matters.
- Ensure that all staff has the knowledge and skills in using the computerised system. Responsible in creating a computerised system for development and services.
- Ensure that the maintenance and repair of computer systems are implemented and complied with.
Compound payment can be made as follows :
1. Cash, Credit Card, Debit Card at the main counter of Sepang Municipal Council or the nearest Branch Office.
2. Bank Draft or Postal Order shall be addressed to the Sepang Municipal Council by recording the compound number behind it or;
3. Online Payment via Credit Card at www.ekl.mpsepang.gov.my.
Internal Audit Unit
- Conduct an audit for all Sepang Municipal Council financial management to ensure it comply with the relevant guidelines, laws and circulars.
- Conduct performance audit achievement (Project / Special Audit) to evaluate programmes / activities organised by Sepang Municipal Council is implemented economically, efficiently and effectively.
Corporate And Public Relations Unit
- Public complaints can be made through:
Telephone: 03-8319 0200 / 03-8319 0300
Toll Free: 1-800-88-0200
Portal: www.mpsepang.gov.my / e-Complaints system
- General inquiries related to services in MPSepang.
Application for vehicle stickers for People with Disabilities (OKU). Application forms are available through the MPSepang website.
One Stop Centre (OSC)
1) Land Matters Application
- Simultaneous Zoning Change and Sub-division 124A
- Surrender and Realienation 204D
2) Application for Planning Permission
- Application for Planning Permission (Details)
- Application for Planning Permission (Amendments)
- Application for Planning Permission (Further Period)
- Application for Park Name and Address System
- Application for Landscape Plan Approval
- Application for Nurseries/Kindergartens/Private Higher Institutions
- Park Names /Address System /Change of Address
- Application for Planning Permission (Government Projects)
- Application for Planning Permission (Temporary Buildings)
- Application for Planning Permission (Advertising Boards/Billboards)
3) Application for Building Plans
- Application for Building Plans
- Application for Certificate of Fitness for Occupation (CFO)
- Application for Certificate of Completion and Compliance (CCC)
- Application for Temporary Buildings Permit
- Application for Small Building Construction (Minor Repairs)
- Application for Standalone House Plans
- Application for Extension/Amendment of Buildings (Renovations)
4) Application for Engineering Plans
- Application for Earth Works, Road and Drainage Plans
- Application for Earth Works Plans
- Application for Road and Drainage Plans
- Application for Street Lighting Plans
Commissioner of Building Unit
- Ensuring that the Maintenance of Common Properties are carried out based on the Law and Regulations that have been stipulated in creating an atmosphere of harmony in sharing common asset for stratified developments.
- Keeping inventories on multi-level buildings in the areas under the administration of the Sepang Municipal Council.
- Ensuring that the establishment of the Joint Management Body (JMB) for developments involving strata developers
- Finding settlements to any disputes between developers and purchasers in regards to the setting up of JMB and the Buildings Maintenance Account (BMA).
- Monitoring the actions of developers in handling the issues of faulty buildings’ repairs.
- Managing, investigating and preparing reports in relation to complaints received.
- Enforcing laws specified under the Building and Common Property (Management & Maintenance) Act 2007 (Act 663) and the Strata Titles Act 1985 (Act 318).
Methods And Venues Of Payments
- Payments can be made by stating the original bills at the Sepang Municipal Council counters or at the branch offices. In case you did not receive the tax assessment demand bills, please be present at the payment counters of the Sepang Municipal Council to obtain the substitute bills before the payment period expires.
- Payments can be made by cash, cheques, postal orders, money orders, bank drafts, master Cards and Visa Cards.
- Payments by cheques, bank drafts, money orders and postal orders must be made out to the “PRESIDENT OF THE SEPANG MUNICIPAL COUNCIL” and crossed out as “NON-NEGOTIABLE“. Please write down your name, address, property account numbers and telephone number at the back of the cheques/bank drafts/money orders/postal orders.
- Payments can be made through the website at www.mpsepang.gov.my(e-cukai).
- Payments can be made through banks and other agencies services such as:
- Maybank Kawanku Cards Maybank2u.com
- Post Offices (Federal Territory, Selangor, Nilai & Seremban only – Cash payments)
- Online Post– www.posonline.com.my
- Payment counters of the City Councils, Municipals Councils and District Councils in Selangor only (cash payments by stating the original bills)
- Payment counters of the Land Offices in Selangor only (cash payments by stating the original bills)
- Bank Simpanan Nasional payment counters (cash payments by stating the original bills).
- Drive through counters of the BBST branches.
- Only printed receipts as proof of acceptance are considered valid.
- Proofs of posts are not accepted as proof of payments.
- Please take note that you are required to make payments for arrears of assessment rates payable together with the ( Notice E )payable under Sub-Section (1), Section 147 of the Local Governments Act, 1976 at the Sepang Municipal Council Office within FIFTEEN (15) days from the posted/delivered notice. In case payments are not made within the stipulated period, the arrears amount payable together with the processing costs will be demanded under the powers provided in the Local Governments Act 1976.
- Effective from 1st March 2009, Payment Rates are:-
i) Delayed charges (E Form Notice ) RM 20.00 for each term
ii) Seizure Warrant (Form F) RM 100.00
- According to Section 160, of the Local Government Act 1976, you can be fined for a total of RM 2,000.00 (Ringgit Malaysia : Two Thousand Only) or jailed for a period of not more than six months or both in instances where no notifications are made to the Council authority within a period of 3 months after sale or transfer of property is made.
PERIOD OF PAYMENT AT THE HEAD OFFICES & BRANCH OFFICES
Mondays to Fridays 8.00 am to 4.30 pm g
- Matters regarding these bills will not be prejudicial to any legal actions to claim the arrears.
- Please contact or be present at the Sepang Municipal Council Office in case your names and addresses are not started correctly.
Number to contact: TEL : 03-83190200 / 0300 ext.. 224, 461 FAX : 03-83204300
|1||EXPRESS DRIVE-IN COUNTERS (BBST),|
BUS & TAXI TERMINAL BUILDING,
BANDAR BARU SALAK TINGGI,
SELANGOR DARUL EHSAN.
TEL : 03-87060367
|2||52A KEDAI MDS,|
43950 SUNGAI PELEK,
SELANGOR DARUL EHSAN.
TEL : 03-31422770
FAX : 03-31422773
|3||GM 24-A, JALAN PP 5D/1,|
TAMAN PUTRA PERDANA,
47100 PUCHONG ,
SELANGOR DARUL EHSAN.
TEL : 03-83182620
FAX : 03-83189631
Urban Services Unit
1) Jadual Kutipan Sampah Domestik dan Sampah Pukal / Kebun di dalam kawasan Majlis Perbandaran Sepang
3 KALI SEMINGGU
ISNIN, RABU DAN JUMAAT
SELASA, KHAMIS DAN SABTU
PANGSAPURI / APARTMENT / FLAT
6 KALI SEMINGGU
SAMPAH PUKAL / KEBUN
2 KALI SEBULAN
SETIAP HARI SABTU MINGGU KE 2 DAN KE 4
Sebarang pertanyaan lanjut, sila berhubung dengan:
UNIT PERKHIDMATAN BANDAR, MPSEPANG
TINGKAT 2, MAJLIS PERBANDARAN SEPANG,
PERSIARAN SEMARAK API,
03-83190410 / 03-83190242