VISION, MISSION, MOTTO, OBJECTIVES AND FUNCTIONS
Becoming a clean, green, smart and sustainable township by 2030.
Implementing municipal services creatively and innovatively by applying green technology in development towards boosting economic growth.
‘Sepang Bersih, Hijau Dan Sejahtera’.
To become an internationally recognised and certified municipal council.
- To plan the development of Sepang in an orderly and balanced manner.
- To provide up-to-date facilities that cater to the local socio-economic development.
- To provide a thorough hygiene, health and contagious diseases supervision.
- To develop scenic and eye-pleasing landscapes all over Sepang.
- To improve the quality and transparency of the Council’s financial management and accounting capabilities.
- To cultivate a work culture that is driven by the latest development in information technology.
- To license all business and hawker activities and advertisements in Sepang.
- To establish a fruitful relationship with local residents through planning; and social and cultural activities.
- To continually improve and accelerate administrational processes through excellent staff service, positive values and a high level of integrity.
- To enforce municipal regulations and by-laws firmly and fairly.